Hey :) Thanks for visiting my blog :D

Saturday 21 May 2011

"I Love You."

"I love you."
When will I say it to you?
Where?
How?
Whatever, as long as I say it, I mean it.
Whatever, as long as I say it, I promise that I'll do it.
Whatever, as long as I say it, I love you.

What is it in me, that makes me feel fear and scared?
What is it in me, that makes me feel warm and cosy?
But what is it in you, that makes me think of you every day?

I've tried umpteen times, to let you go.
I've tried umpteen times. to hurt myself.
I've tried umpteen times, to stop thinking about you.
But it was all
IN VAIN.
Something stopped me from letting you go.
Something stopped me from hurting myself.
Something stopped me to stop thinking about you.
That is,
YOU.

I had bad times.
I had good times.
But whenever it is you'll always be in my mind.
Yes you will.

Whenever I feel angry, I imagine you smiling to me to cool myself down.
Whenever I feel sad, I try to feel that you're near to me, to cheer myself up.
Whenever I think about you, I sing, because you are the best song in my heart.
A song which cannot be represented or written in notes.
A song which cannot be played by a musical instrument.
A song which cannot be erased or deleted.
A song which cannot be rearranged.

Because
you are
who you ARE.

And,
I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment