Hey :) Thanks for visiting my blog :D

Monday 30 May 2011

BORING. EMO. SPEECHLESS. O.O

Yeah, now I really hate holidays.
So boring.
So uninteresting.
So free.

It's like living in outer space.
Moving freely.
Jumping from Jupiter to Saturn.
But without fresh air around you.

It's like going on facebook.
Playing games which you've gotten bored of.
Commenting on people's status just for the sake of.... commenting.
But without a friend, or anyone chatting or responding to you.

It's like sitting in your room.
Sitting in front of the computer.
Rolling here and there.
While you cannot sing out loud late at night.

Who knows,
that someone may be cursing you at this moment?
Who knows,
that what willl happen the next second?
Earthquake?
Tsunami?
Volcano eruption?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I'm always waiting for your reply.
I'm always waiting for your appearance.
I'm always waiting for a chance.
And I'm always waiting for..
You.

But you just stood there.
Even though I waved to you.
You wouldn't come here.
You wouldn't reply me.
You wouldn't give me a chance.
You wouldn't give me you.

So what's the point?

Anyways, There's a saying:
人是贱的.

-- Signing out --

No comments:

Post a Comment